Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
We drill into William Eubank’s “Underwater” and discuss:
- cinematography, the effects of handheld;
- story & writing, Norah the action hero, creating tension;
- how Kristen Stewart could save us from a robot uprising;
- what the monster could be and why it’s not what everyone thinks it is;
- and other such stuff and things and stuff.
“If we were logical, the future would be bleak, indeed. But we are more than logical. We are human beings, and we have faith, and we have hope, and we can work.“ – Jacques Cousteau
Notes & References:
Greek primordial deities preceded the titans and olympians
Pontus is a primordial son of Gaia and has no father
William Eubank discusses the evolution of the monster
Watch us on YouTube!
This Week’s Recommendations: