Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
We enter the blue door in “Notting Hill” and discuss:
- cinematography, how you can see this is a drama and not a comedy;
- acting, Julia Roberts’ performance;
- writing & Story, the genius of exposition as a game, the Baader–Meinhof phenomenon;
- music, and how they nearly ruined the ending and why I wish I could edit this movie;
- and other such stuff and things and stuff.
“I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let people fool themselves. They didn’t bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn’t argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn’t.“ – Marilyn Monroe
Notes & References:
Frequency Illusion (aka Baader-Meinhof phenomenon)
Watch us on YouTube!