We take a break from our normal format to interview Kevin M. Faulkner about his new novel, “The Sixth Traveler” and discuss:
- what does the process of working with an editor look like,
- how do you handle feedback and decide what to use and what to ignore, what good feedback looks like,
- writing habits,
- how do you define a draft,
- character naming conventions,
- how his scifi universe reflects reality,
- the possibilities of interstellar travel in the future,
- advice for first time writers,
- and other such stuff and things and stuff.
Watch us on YouTube!